Alex Syberia Designs Novembers Challenge.

Well, I'm finally going to start my blog today. Hopefully I'll keep up to date with it! 

Today's card was made for Alex Syberia Designs November Challenge, And I used their Snowflake Layering Die Set. Also, using The Be Merry Sentiments Die Set as well as the beautiful Sparkly Flakes Cover Die.



I started by choosing a gorgeous blue card base and cut the sparkly Flakes Cover Die from white card stock. I gently blended a light blue ink (just normal Hobbycraft ink) around the outer edges and then stuck this to the blue card using clear glue from The Works shop (cheap and cheerful 😊)

I  Die cut the Layering Die from dark blue linen card and light blue linen card stock and glued them together.

(I tried putting some roughly scrunched up craft string behind before glueing for added texture but decided I preferred it plain) 

I  also Die cut the layering joy word from the dark blue linen card stock and bright pink card stock and again glued them together and added on to the bottom of my card. 

To finish, I added a large diamond gem to the centre of the snowflake along with 3 more gems. 

I enjoyed making this card and hope it's inspired you. 

I wish you all a happy weekend.

Please leave a comment as I'd love to hear from you all. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome Page